Skip to main content

Day Two Hundred Twelve (Year Three)

So, just stumbled onto something cool.  I know I've mentioned the new Alkaline Trio record, My Shame Is True, due out on April 2nd, in this space before, but tonight, as I was looking up new releases that are set to come out soon, I stumbled upon the fact that Alk3 are also releasing an EP, called Broken Wing, on the same day that the new full length comes out.  Now I really can't wait for April!

Talked to my brother twice today, and didn't mention music once.  Felt strange to have no musical discussions.

Read a bit on Grohl today, and played for a little bit, but not enough to suit my taste.  So excited to have the weekend off, though, as it should give me a chance to get some serious music stuff done.  Feels like it's been a while since I've been really and truly productive where the music is concerned, which really bums me out.

I'll dominate this weekend.

Comments