Skip to main content

Day Three Hundred Sixty One (Year Two)

Only one thing really to talk about tonight.  SL and I had dinner with N. after I got done with work, and so I got to talk to him for a second about all of the assorted guitar stuff that has been bouncing around in my head.  Here's what he told me he was comfortable with:

- A minor
- E minor
- G major

C major he said gives him trouble.

Essentially, he's worked through "House Of The Rising Sun," and not much else.  I can do this.  I can take someone from what is essentially the very start, and turn them into a competent player, all while improving my own skills and knowledge base.

I told N. I'd started pondering ideas for a folder for him, and he seemed excited about it.  It'll be a cool way to start this teaching journey.

That's really all for today.  I'll have more to talk about tomorrow night, I promise.

Comments